This dish, from Nutrisystem member Kim, is perfect for those times when you're really hungry and looking for warm comfort food.
from Nutrisystem Member
1 Dinner + 1 Power Fuel + 2 Vegetable
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat veggie meat crumbles and Nutrisystem entrée together in a pot on the stove or in the microwave.
3. Blanch cabbage leaves in boiling water until softened but not totally cooked (about 1-2 minutes).
4. Cool cabbage leaves under cold water so you’re able to handle them.
5. Put 1/4 of the risotto mixture into each leaf and roll up, tucking in the ends.
6. Place rolls in a baking dish and top with the tomatoes (juice included).
7. Bake at 350 degrees until cabbage is done (about 20 to 30 minutes).
Enjoy! Note: Check calories on your brand of soy crumbles. Use enough for 80-120 calories for 1 PF).
soy meat burger, crumbles, thaw before using
n salt or low salt crushed or diced tomatoes
cabbage leaves, (can use medium)
Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto
Variations (May affect "Counts As" values)