Three cheers for breakfast! Here's a tasty way to stay satisfied through the morning with all of the flavors you crave and none of the guilt.
from Nutrisystem Member, springtimefun
1 Breakfast + 2 Power Fuel + 1 Vegetable
1. Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat the pan and saute onions, peppers, grape tomatoes and veggie ham, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the egg and cook to desired consistency.
4. Add the biscuit mix to a bowl and add water according to package directions, one teaspoon at a time until you reach a moist consistency.
5. Shape into two biscuits. Set aside as suggested.
6. Cook for 30 seconds in the microwave, then 10 seconds or more, until it reaches desired consistency. For a crispy golden biscuit, spray a pan with nonfat cooking spray and brown biscuits as desired.
7. Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. Serve in a small dish for dipping.
8. Plate the biscuits and top with egg and veggie mixture, cheese slice and jalapenos. Enjoy!
Nutrisystem Southern-Style Biscuits and Gravy
non-fat cooking spray
non-fat cheese, sliced in half
grape tomatoes, sliced vertically
diced green bell pepper
fresh jalepeno pepper
diced low-fat vegetarian ham
Variations (May affect "Counts As" values)