Add some Cajun flare to your daily veggies with this delicious dish that combines your Nutrisystem Red Beans and Rice with zesty tomato sauce and cheese.
from Nutrisystem Member, dshyma3524
1 Extra: Limited + 1 Lunch + 1/2 Power Fuel + 2 Vegetable
1. Clean mushroom cap with a damp paper towel. Remove the stem.
2. Spray casserole dish with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Prepare Red Beans and Rice according to package directions.
4. In a separate bowl, mix Red Beans and Rice, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs and half of Parmesan cheese.
5. Stuff the mixture into the mushroom cap, add the tomato sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
6. Cover and bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees.
Parmesan cheese, grated
Tomato sauce, low sodium
Nutrisystem Red Beans and Rice
Variations (May affect "Counts As" values)