Craving comfort food that won't derail your diet? Chow down on this savory soup, and warm up without plumping up!
from Nutrisystem Member, hccsteen
1 Lunch + 1 Power Fuel + 1 Vegetable
1. Bring water to a boil in a small sauce pan.
2. Add 5 1/2 ounces to the potato container and stir with potato mix.
3. Using remaining water in sauce pan, add all veggies and chicken, simmering until veggies are tender.
4. Add salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste.
5. Add the Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes and simmer, adding water to reach desired consistency.
6. Top with shredded cheese if desired.
Note: You can also substitute jalapeno pepper for the bell pepper if you're craving a little heat!
Nutrisystem Homestyle Potatoes Mix
Diced, cooked chicken breast
Chopped broccoli, fresh or frozen
Salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
Chopped bell pepper
Variations (May affect "Counts As" values)