Here's a particularly filling meal filled with veggies that a friend or family member will be more than willing share with you.
from Nutrisystem Member, LittleOrangeMonkeys
1 Lunch + 1 Power Fuel + 2 Vegetable
1. Cut eggplant in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to core out the eggplant.
2. Place the eggplant shells in a baking dish and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
4. Rough chop the eggplant and the other veggies into 1" pieces.
5. Saute the veggies in a skillet on medium heat until veggies are soft. Add minced garlic if desired.
6. In a large bowl, mix the cooked veggies, the NutrisystemŽ Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes mixes, and 1/4 cup water. Mix until potatoes coat veggies.
7. Stuff the mixture into the eggplant shells. Press down so that it all fits into the shells.
8. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup low-fat cheese per shell.
9. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned. Enjoy!
Yields: 2 Servings.
Veggies of your choice
Nutrisystem Cheesy Homestyle Potatoes
Low fat mozzarella cheese
Variations (May affect "Counts As" values)