You'll love this healthy recipe for Garlic & Herb Shrimp. It's got a delicious taste that can't be beat and calories so low you ditch the guilt.
from Nutrisystem Member, otajenn
1. Cut squash in half longways, scoop out fibers and seeds, and place cut sides face down in a Pyrex dish.
2. Place in microwave for 12-15 minutes.
3. Shred insides using a fork.
4. Add shrimp, margarine, cheese and seasoning to 2 cups of spaghetti squash.
5. Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave if needed.
McCormick's Garlic and Herb seasoning, to taste
ready to eat shrimp, up to 4 oz
Variations (May affect "Counts As" values)